|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 15:15|
- Contract to December 2019
- Excellent transport links close to council
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Personal Assistant to join a large Council in Melbourne's south - west on a contract through until the end of 2018!
The main objective of this role is to provide efficient, effective & confidential administration support to the Councillor Support Office & leadership team whilst proactively managing email, diary and meeting schedule for multiple stakeholders.
- Proven skills in providing administrative and secretarial support in a confidential team based environment
- Ability to plan workload and manage competing work demands
- Demonstrated advanced experience in MS Office, especially in creating, formatting & editing complex Word and Excel documents
- Experience in using Tech1 or similar program
- Knowledge and experience in Council's organisational structure
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's