Personal Assistant (Project)
|Job Title:||Personal Assistant (Project)|
|Salary:||Rate $38.75- 43.75 p/h plus super|
|Start Date:||18 November 2019|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2019 15:01|
- 12 Month contract, until November 2020
- $38.75- 43.75 per hour, plus superannuation
- Full time hours, 38 /week, start 09:00 am-5:00 pm
This role objectives include:
- To provide Leaders on the the Information Technology team with a high standard of pro-active administrative, secretarial and executive support to enable the efficient and effective operation of the Program.
- To contribute to EAMS, directing and managing activities to ensure services to leaders are efficiently and effectively provided to a high standard of accuracy, timeliness and with confidentiality.
- To provide pro-active high-quality services, including developing presentations and reports.
- Candidates must have PA experience within a project environment.
- Experience with reporting to multiple managers simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters and to manage the administrative functions of the EAMS Program’s Leaders.
- Demonstrated ability to use systems and packages relevant to the group to an advanced level.
- Well developed written and verbal communications skills with demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with people at all levels of the organisation including experience in maintaining confidentiality regarding sensitive issues.
- Demonstrated personal management skills to work independently and as an effective member of the team, delivering customer-oriented services.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to compile complex reports tailored to the end user.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact:
Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111