People & Capability - People Business Partner - HR
|Job Title:||People & Capability - People Business Partner - HR|
|Salary:||$48.87 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Monday 17th June|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2019 10:16|
- Local Government experience highly desired
- Employee Engagement
- Band 7 - Great Opportunity
- Provide accurate and timely specialist HR advice and consultancy services to Council’s leaders and staff. As a hands-on HR generalist, the incumbent provides a broad range of human resource activities, encompassing industrial relations, employee relations, organisation
change and development, work design, performance management, recruitment, HR administration requirements and continuous improvement.
- Identify best practice process and procedures for HR and related projects requiring creation, analysis, review or mapping of current practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or relevant discipline with significant experience in generalist HR management or lesser formal qualifications and extensive relevant experience.
- Significant experience in a broad range of general HR functions, including end to end recruitment, ER/IR at both an operational and strategic level, preferably within a diverse multi-site organisation.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Human Resources - Expression of Interest
$35 - $55 per hour plus superannuation
Safety and Wellbeing Advisor (Band 6)
$87,041 - $94,749 per annum + super
Lead Safety Coordinator (Band 8)
$113,260 - $125,755 per annum + super
OHS/Injury Management/RTW - Expression of Interest
$40 - $60 per hour plus superannuation
Community Grants Officer - Local Government
$38.36 per hour plus superannuation