Payroll Officer - Part Time
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Part Time|
|Salary:||$34 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Wednesday 22nd January|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 10:17|
- 5 Months
- Band 4 - $34 per hour plus super
- 16.25 hours a week
- Assist with employee master file changes for general employee information.
- Undertake updating of employee personal details.
- Undertake updating of employee personal deductions/superannuation
- Update employee deductions as required.
- Receive and sort timesheets and attendance sheets in preparation for processing
- Timesheets data entry
- Check data input to ensure accuracy
- Manage production and distribution of pay envelopes and attachments.
- Undertake import of CARELINK (Home Care) file into Chris21 when required
- Process end to end payrun when required and post payrun reports and reconciliation
- Experience in a payroll environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with the CHRIS21 payroll system.
- A certificate in administration, payroll administration or similar field is required
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Band 4 ($30 - $40 per hour plus superannuation)
$39.35 per hour, plus super
$30 per hour plus superannuation
Risk & Performance Admin Support Officer
$36 per hour plus superannuation
Finance Opportunities - Expression of Interest
Expression of Interest