Payroll Officer - Chris21
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - Chris21|
|Contact Name:||Wallentina Simmons|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 09:16|
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of a Payroll Officer (Chris21) to join a Local Government organisation.
- ASAP Start
- 35 hours a week
- Demonstrated experience in a payroll environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with the CHRIS21 payroll system
- Be able to assist in the payroll production by receiving, checking and calculating employee timesheets, check input data and pre-payroll reports
- Carry out customer service enquiries in a timely and efficient manner, and ensure external organisations requests are dealt with promptly and courteously
- Ensure that the maintenance and updating of all personnel records relating to salary rates, Long Service Leave, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, deductions and other payroll related information is carried out in a timely and efficient manner to the satisfaction of the Payroll coordinator
- Demonstrated ability in the use of a PC, including skills in word processing, spread-sheeting and email applications, and the management of one’s own time to achieve set objectives and completion of tasks in a timely manner
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a payroll environment.
- Knowledge of and experience with the CHRIS21 payroll system.
- A certificate in administration, payroll administration or similar field is require.
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's