|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Salary:||$38.75- 43.75 per hour, plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2020 11:46|
- 6 Month contract, until June 2020
- $38.75- 43.75 per hour, plus superannuation
- Monday’s: 6am – 2pm, Tuesday’s: 6am – 2pm, Wednesday’s: 7am – 3pm, Thursday’s: 7am – 3pm, Friday’s: 8.30am – 4.30pm
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for supporting a wide range of high quality, customer focused and efficient payroll services to assist the effective operations of the payroll area, and broader business to achieve their business objectives.
Payroll officer General duties include- data entry, accurate, attention to detail, able to work early starts.
- Knowledge of payroll systems and processes, including statutory & legislative requirements and taxation laws.
- Knowledge and experience or demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to
corporate systems, processes and PC packages, with high degrees of accuracy.
- Experience in the use of business software e.g. PowerPoint, spread sheeting and word processing.
- Knowledge of the Workplace Health and Safety, Equal Opportunity and Anti-Discrimination policy and procedures.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment to deliver outcomes in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to implement controls around payroll activities.
- Previous Local Government experience desirable
- If successful, a police check will be required
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.