Payroll Officer - 3 Months
|Job Title:||Payroll Officer - 3 Months|
|Salary:||$32 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Monday 23rd March|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2020 09:01|
- 23rd March - 26th June
- $32 per hour plus superannuation
- Ensure accurate data entry for timesheets and leave forms.
- Undertake the production of fortnightly payrolls.
- Production of ad-hoc payrolls for situations such as terminations, annual leave, etc.
- Assist with reconciliation of gross and net pays, deductions, etc., with control totals on a regular basis.
- Ensure that all staff are paid in accordance with the relevant award and terms of appointment.
- Tertiary qualifications in financial management, human resources or a related field, or lesser formal qualifications with relevant payroll experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Experience in administering payroll functions, with Local Government experience being very highly regarded.
- Experience in the effective utilisation of Human Resources Information Systems and experience in using the Microsoft Office suite of software.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Revenue | Payroll - Expression of Interest
Project Officer - Kindergarten
$47 ph + super
Senior Governance Officer
$41.80 p/h plus super
People Analytics Support Officer - HRIS (Contract)
$37.79 per hour plus superannuation
Coordinator of Risk
$50 - $55 per hour plus superannuation