|Job Title:||Payroll Officer|
|Salary:||$32.23 p/h + Super|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 11:02|
This opportunity is a full time, temporary contract with an immediate start to January 2020 initially!
- Perform end-to-end payroll processing (using CHRIS 21) including timesheets, new starters and terminations.
- Perform accurate processing of the fortnightly payroll
- Complete month end process, reconciliations, reporting and analysis.
- Undertake superannuation Reconciliation.
- Oversee Council's Payroll systems i.e. Payroll (Chris21), Time and attendance (RiteQ), to ensure that functionality and integrity is maximised and delivers organisational requirements.
- Provide a high-level of customer service and confidentiality to internal and external stakeholders.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE to work over Christmas and New Year period (Not Public Holidays)
- Certificate in Bookkeeping, Accounts, Financial Management or equivalent qualification and/or demonstrated experience in end to end payroll processing (using CHRIS 21)
- Demonstrated experience in end to end payroll processing (using CHRIS 21).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's