Park and Admin Officer
|Job Title:||Park and Admin Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 03 - 18|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 09:31|
The successful candidate will provide effective business support services to the Parks Branch. This will include the provision of quality customer
service, parks planning, asset management, financial processing, event notifications, research activities and administration.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide business and systems support to the Natural Environment and Sustainability Program including environmental projects, environmental planning and environmental services.
- Develop, update and maintain document templates, workflows and provide quality control and administrative support for the Natural Environment and Sustainability program.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support including stationary orders, data entry and as directed.
- Provision of excellent customer services including front line registration and enquiries at events and activities, promotion of Natural Environment and Sustainability services, and responding to environmental event, environmental grant and environmental education queries.
- Support the delivery of environmental planning, projects, extension services, grants, rate concessions, education, events activities and awards.
- Organising, preparing and checking correspondence, marketing materials, reports, agendas, newsletters, promotional items, website content, organising and taking minutes of internal and external meetings, workshops, forums, seminars.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.