Cyber Security Analyst
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Analyst|
|Salary:||$800-$1000 per day|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2020 13:16|
- Determine security requirements for systems and networks
- Vulnerability testing, security assessments, risk analyses
- Design and perform security audits
- Document discoveries and reporting of malicious tactics, techniques and procedures
- Understand the latest in security threats, attack mechanisms and security breaches
- Advise on how to reduce exposure of network vulnerabilities
- A relevant degree qualification in Information Security or industry certifications
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional (Preferred)
- CEH – Certified Ethical Hacker (Preferred)
- GIAC Security Certification (Preferred)
- OSCP – Offensive Security Certified Professional (Preferred)
- Possess an understanding of hacker culture
- A solid knowledge of cyber security methodologies and frameworks, such as Information Security Manual (ASD), NIST, ISO 27001, 27002 and 27005.
- Knowledge of Email and Web Security, Microsoft Office 365 Security, Microsoft EOP/ATP
- Understanding of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Data Lost Prevention (DLP), anti-virus and anti-malware
- IDS/IPS, penetration and vulnerability testing
- DDOS mitigation technologies
- Understanding of Firewalls and Proxies
Councils are a great place to work due to an encouraging work life balance, motivated teams, an ability to effect positive community change and dynamic challenging work.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements please apply for this role via APPLY link TODAY!
Alternitvely if you have any questions please feel free to contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's