Organisational Communications Advisor
|Job Title:||Organisational Communications Advisor|
|Salary:||$40.72 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 11:46|
As the successful candidate, will provide the communications support for Council's community engagement exercise and other projects as required.
Please note: there will be 3 x Saturday workshops. however you will still only work 38 hr weeks.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations and relevant working experience
- Experience in developing content that is clear, concise, in simple English and adheres to corporate brand guidelines.
- Experience in communications and project management.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to prepare effective written communications for a broad range of stakeholders and across various communication channels
- Ability to liaise with, and collaborate effectively with, all levels of management, staff and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Managing internal business stakeholders.
- If successful, a police check will be conducted.
Alternatively, please email your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's