Organisational Communications Advisor
|Job Title:||Organisational Communications Advisor|
|Salary:||$40.72 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2019 11:46|
As the successful candidate, will provide the communications support for Council's community engagement exercise and other projects as required.
Please note: there will be 3 x Saturday workshops. however you will still only work 38 hr weeks.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing or Public Relations and relevant working experience
- Experience in developing content that is clear, concise, in simple English and adheres to corporate brand guidelines.
- Experience in communications and project management.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to prepare effective written communications for a broad range of stakeholders and across various communication channels
- Ability to liaise with, and collaborate effectively with, all levels of management, staff and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Managing internal business stakeholders.
- If successful, a police check will be conducted.
Alternatively, please email your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.