|Job Title:||Operations Lead|
|Start Date:||20 April 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2020 22:16|
- 6 month contract, with 6 month extension option
- Start ASAP
- Surry hills, NSW / Canberra, ACT
- Leading cross-agency engagement to define and agree key outcomes and deliverables.
- Working closely with the Service Designer and User researcher to research and understand the key pain points and issues experienced by customers.
- Working closely with front line operations staff and managers to gain a deep understanding of the internal blockers and pain points to good service delivery.
- Working closely with Legal, Security and Privacy staff to provide balanced and well considered advice and direction.
- Providing guidance and input on the preparation of privacy related matters.
- Ensuring alignment of the operational deliverables to the broader planning.
- Identifying opportunities to influence and shape the direction of operations.
- Contributing to the planning and scheduling of short to medium term deliverables, and input into the planning of longer-term requirements.
- Preparing and coordination of program reporting, governance papers, working group papers and action and risk registers.
- Extensive experience as a successful Operations Lead.
- Experience and understanding of operational processes and service management frameworks (ITSM, ITIL, etc) and governance frameworks and operations.
- Experience and understanding of client support operations (i.e. service centres, escalation processes, incident management).
- Strong communications skills at all levels, with an ability to lead and navigate complex stakeholder engagement to maintain a program view.
- Ability to navigate and influence program delivery in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing and at times, ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and working experience of Agile product development, particularly Jira and working effectively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Must have current baseline clearance
If you are available for this period and you tick the criteria, please hit apply!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111 | firstname.lastname@example.org