Open Space Technical Officer
|Job Title:||Open Space Technical Officer|
|Salary:||$38-45 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 17:47|
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for assisting the Coordinator of Parks & Open Space with with development of parks & open space maintenance specifications, with implementation of the Integrated Pest and Weed Management Strategy and with customer request management in accordance with Council’s adopted policies, guidelines, budgets and protocols.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in horticulture or similar, together with experience within a parks and gardens operation
- Relevant experience in government project delivery and Parks Projects
- Administrative capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write reports and prepare external correspondence
- Experience in the project management and delivery of small community infrastructure improvement projects
Alternatively, please email your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.