Project Manager - Urban Design /LA
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Urban Design /LA|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 12:17|
The purpose of the position is to provide professional guidance and support on open space, parks and gardens policy and planning matters in the delivery of open space planning services to Council.
The Open Space Planner is responsible for policy development, strategic planning, delivery and long term management of the Council’s open space network.
At a strategic level the PM is tasked with the delivery of contemporary master plans, policies and strategies for the open space network within council. At a place based level, they are responsible for the delivery of projects which deliver on the strategic intent.
You will be working on council’s liveable city strategy, stakeholder management and management of external consultants.
- Tertiary qualified in project management urban design, strategic planning or other relevant field, and minimum of five years relevant work experience in project management.
- Ability to project manage the delivery of strategic projects such as structure plans, guidelines and urban design frameworks that are well considered, robust, high quality and implementable.
- Gain valuable Local Government experience within a metro council.
- Work on strategies that will impact the public spaces in this local area.
- Contract until end of July 2020.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's