Open Space Planner
|Job Title:||Open Space Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 16:35|
The purpose of the position is to provide professional guidance and support on open space, parks and gardens policy and planning matters in the delivery of open space planning services to Council.
The Open Space Planner is responsible for policy development, strategic planning, delivery and long term management of the Council’s open space network.
At a strategic level the Open Space Planner is tasked with the delivery of contemporary master plans, policies and strategies for the open space network within council. At a place based level, they are responsible for the delivery of projects which deliver on the strategic intent.
This is a contract role and as such, the successful candidate needs to have had previous experience in a similar role.
- You will have had some experience and knowledge in managing small to medium open space planning projects, of limited complexity.
- This position requires a high level of communication, both internally and externally.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification and on the job experience in a similar role.
- Flexibility offered around hours and days worked.
- Gain valuable metro Local Government experience within an inner metro council.
- Competitive hourly rate and secure work through EOFY.
- Work right in the CBD!
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.