Ohs/Risk Management Officer
|Job Title:||Ohs/Risk Management Officer|
|Salary:||$42.81 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||April 05, 2019 09:31|
- Enjoy a vibrant, coastal location
- Have a varied and fast pace workload
- Join a passionate and committed team
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of OHS/Risk Management Officer to join a Council in Melbourne's western suburbs. This opportunity is a full time, temporary contract with an immediate start for 7 weeks.
Primary focus of this position is to provide support to the Risk and Resilience Coordinator in the areas of Risk Management including business continuity/crisis management, organizational emergency management, disaster emergency management and Occupational Health and Safety. Administrative capability is essential.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in OHS or risk Management
- Knowledge of RiskWare and Elumina Systems
- Ability to liaise with and to maintain an effective, cooperative, and professional relationship with other staff and people external to the organisation in a variety of situations
- Able to maintain knowledge over time of legislation, regulations and standards relevant to risk management and occupational health and safety in a local government context
- Demonstrated analytical and writing skills necessary to provide reports or correspondence containing recommendations or advice
- Sufficient experience in the OHS/risk field to operate effectively in a local government context