|Job Title:||OHS Advisor|
|Salary:||$38 - $42 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||25th November|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2019 16:33|
- Band 6 - $38.36 to $41.94 per hour plus super
- 2 Months - starting Monday 25th November
- Detailed knowledge of the relevant Occupational Health & Safety Act 2004, Regulations, Codes of Practice, Government and Council Policies, and other relevant legislation.
- Well-developed skills in the operation of a Personal Computer, using Microsoft Word & Excel, E-mail, PowerPoint, and other databases.
- Skilled in work-site inspections, hazard identification and safety audits.
- Experience in implementing AS4801, NAT or similar safety management system an advantage.
- Experience in implementing Risk Management and Mitigation measures.
- Ability to promote a greater awareness of OHS issues within the organisation.
- A tertiary qualification in Occupational Health & Safety (or related discipline) and relevant experience working hands on in an Occupational Health & Safety environment; or substantial relevant experience working hands on in an Occupational Health and Safety environment.
- Well-developed knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety legislation, codes, regulations and licences
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's