Name And Address Register Systems Officer (NAR)
|Job Title:||Name And Address Register Systems Officer (NAR)|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 12:04|
The purpose of the role is to manage, maintain and provide expert guidance on Name and Address Register to all internal staff and contractors using the Pathway Name and Address Register. The role will be based in Logan Central and will be on a 12-month contract basis.
- Extensive knowledge of the Pathway Name and Address Register or knowledge of Name and Address Register in a similar product.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service. Ability to liaise with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in the local government environment working in the NAR area would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in applications including Microsoft Office and the ability to adapt to new software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholder groups possessing diverse viewpoints and expertise.
- The ability to provide ongoing training to new users plus refresher training for current users is required and have confidence in making presentations to small groups of staff.
- The successful candidate will be able to provide specialist expertise and advice in relation to Name and Address Register.
- Proven track record in delivering Information and data registers, establishing data standards, procedures, processes and training manuals
- Demonstrated high level of ability and experience in providing a high quality of services in the follow areas: - Business systems/application analysis - Change management - Vendor management
- Demonstrated ability to work productively as part of a team to resolve issues and achieve optimum outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain and foster good relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Be self-motivated, highly organised and can work autonomously.
- Demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities in a changing environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's