|Job Title:||Marketing Officer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 09:32|
Public Sector people are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Officer to join our local government client in South Brisbane. This will be an ASAP start and the contract will be initially for 4 months. If you are looking for an exciting fast paced marketing role then this is for you!
Key Responsibilities required:
- Coordinate implementation processes dealing with Council marketing activities, including promotional schedules.
- Develop and implement marketing and communication campaigns and strategies in support of Council's corporate and
- operational objectives.
- Provide strategic marketing advice and direction to Council branches and streams on best practice marketing.
- Account manage external agencies where applicable.
- Positively influence change management with the marketing program and Council.
- Assist in identifying opportunities to promote Logan City through digital marketing, events and other activities as directed.
- Effectively implement Council’s policies that directly relate to the Community Engagement and Marketing branch.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects at one time.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing plans
- Great communicator and highly developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate with people at all levels.
- Immediately available
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.