Manager - Urban & Infrastructure Projects
|Job Title:||Manager - Urban & Infrastructure Projects|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 12:02|
• Attractive Hourly rate | Negotiable based on your experience
• 4-month contract opportunity
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Interesting Capital Works projects
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Melbourne’s Inner suburbs. We are looking for experienced Manager Urban & Infrastructure Projects for an initial 4-month contract opportunity.
As part of the Assets & Services Management team, you will be managing the delivery of large capital works projects such as roads, footpaths, drainage, streetscapes and open space improvements.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Management & mentoring of team members
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Development and preparation of strategic plans
• Providing expert technical advice and project management expertise
• Qualification in Civil Engineering, Project Management, Construction
• Proven experience in the management of a project delivery team
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111