Manager - Operations
|Job Title:||Manager - Operations|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2020 14:16|
• Hourly rate negotiable based on experience
• Initial 3-month contract
• Flexible hours offer work-life balance
• Overseeing the Operations Departments of Regional local council
I am working in partnership with a Local Council located in Regional Victoria. We are looking for experienced Manager - Operations for an initial 3-month contract.
Managing the Operations Department, you will be overseeing 50 team members to ensure the delivery of the annual maintenance program of parks, gardens and buildings. You will also work closely with the Manager of Infrastructure to ensure maintenance of roads, drains, footpaths & bridges.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Manage multiple capital works projects at various stages of life cycle
• Internal and external stakeholder management
• Ensure projects are completed to Commonwealth and State Legislation
• Management of contractors and on site supervision
• Monitor projects through site visits, auditing, and assessments of compliance
• Tertiary qualification in Project Management, Construction OR
• Proven experience and knowledge in the delivery of capital works projects
• Strong communication skills with understanding of stakeholder management
• Understanding of Local Government policies and procedures
Contact me for a confidential chat about this or other opportunities in Local Government.
Public Sector People
(03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's