|Job Title:||Management Accountant|
|Salary:||$41 - $45 per hour plus superannuation|
|Start Date:||Monday 20th January|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 16:01|
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of a Management Accountant to join a Council in the south eastern suburbs.
- Monday 20th January - Friday 12th June
- $41-$45 per hour plus superannuation
- Experience in the application of and the understanding of Australian Accounting Standards
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting processes including long term financial forecasts
- Experience, knowledge and skills in all aspects of asset management specifically asset capitalisation, depreciation, disposal and revaluation
- Experience in conducting staff training in budget and forecast preparation and use of financial software
- Experience, knowledge and skills in preparing monthly management financial reporting and respective variance commentary
- Demonstrated experience in a complex environment fostering team work and collaboration
- Tertiary qualification in accounting or equivalent.
- Chartered Accountant or CPA Australia qualification (or working towards).
- To have practical experience in a similar role.
- Possess relevant knowledge and experience in management and/or financial accounting.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's