Major Developments Planner
|Job Title:||Major Developments Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2021 10:34|
Working within the Development planning team, with a focus on major developments, council are seeking an experienced planner to assess major and complex planning applications. Future use/development are controlled by Precinct Structure Plans and Development Contribution Plans, so this is a project management approach to planning.
This is a permanent role with flexible working arrangements. This is a Band 7 role with a salary range of $96K - $107,598 + super. Council offices are easily accessible by public transport and close to shops and cafes.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Knowledge of urban planning and development issues
- Demonstrated experience working with and implementing planning schemes and regulations
- Benefit from a supportive and collaborative culture within Local Government.
- Gain major development experience in a metro council for your CV.
- Band 7 salary, monthly RDO and flexible working arrangements.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's