|Job Title:||Librarian Assistant|
|Reference:||PC - 03 - 27|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2019 05:16|
Public Sector People are partnered with our local government client to attract a number of Library Circulation Assistants on a casual day-to-day basis who may be required to work a variable spread of hours (up to a maximum of 36.25 hours per week).
- To assist the Regional Librarian/ Digital Services Librarian in the provision of consistently exceptional customer service to library customers.
- Assist library customers by answering directional enquiries and requests for information.
- Contribute to the delivery of library services by undertaking various tasks including customer service, shelving and the checking in and out of library items.
- Contribute, as required, to the delivery of library programs, activities, promotion and outreach.
- Action relevant tasks resulting from library system generated reports, membership records, reservation processes and item repair.
- Undertake accurate and efficient handling of cash, phone enquiries, bookings and/or other administrative duties as required in the library environment.
- Provide library customers with assistance in their use of the library’s digital and technology resources.
- Assist library customers in the use of the library’s self-service facilities.
- Provide a consistently high level of customer service in an environment of constant public contact.
- Provide customers with up-to-date and relevant information about Council library services.
- Contribute to a positive customer experience by appropriately resolving straightforward customer requests in relation to a customer’s use of the library’s space, services or resources.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.