Legal & Policy Officer
|Job Title:||Legal & Policy Officer|
|Start Date:||20th April 2020|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2020 14:46|
- Prepare legal advice and information on legal issues relevant to the product team’s scope of work, including the interpretation and application of relevant legislation
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the project’s internal quality assurance framework.
- Prepare responses to requests from staff and stakeholders
- Perform research and analysis of legal issues
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the product manager and team in relation to legal matters, including documentation of management activities associated with review matters
- Work cooperatively with members of the organisation and staff to contribute to the management and strategic planning of the taskforce and broader work program
- Extensive experience as a successful legal and policy adviser.
- Demonstrated proven ability and examples of high-level advisory to product manager, on legal and policy matters and the delivery of related outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve policy issues and legal matters and prioritise deliverables, aligned to team goals and workflows.
- A law degree, admission as a legal practitioner in an Australian state or territory and a current legal practising certificate (or the capacity to obtain a practising certificate) is mandatory
- Baseline Clearance
If you meet the above criteria, please apply, or contact Sarah Kettlewell, Public Sector People on 03 8535 3111.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
$33.19 - $45.08 per hour plus super
Freedom of Information Officer
HR Reporting Officer
$44.59 to $48.31 per hour plus superannuation
Sports & Recreation Development Officer
$44 ph + super
Learning Organisational Development Advisor
$40 to $55.19 per hour plus super