|Job Title:||Leasing Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 7 - 24|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 31, 2019 10:16|
Public Sector People are currently seeking a Leasing Officer to join our Local Council Client in South Brisbane. This will be a 6 Month contract and will be perfect for someone looking a role within the Public Sector. The successful candidate will be responsible to administer a portfolio of leases and tenure agreements, and implement leasing management policies and practices for
sporting and community facilities.
- Prepare, execute, register and maintain all tenure arrangements including leases, licences, permits, right of use and other relevant tenure agreements in accordance with Council policies and procedures, the Land Act 1994 and other applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Interpret and apply state and federal legislation and Council by-laws to internal and external stakeholders, and liaise with Council's legal advisors when appropriate.
- Provide leasing advice, negotiation and dispute resolution practices to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research and prepare council reports ensuring accuracy of information regarding leasing and tenure arrangements.
- Coordinate and deliver Request for Proposals for tenure of Council controlled sport and community facilities.
- Draft and prepare written correspondence to lessees and internal and external stakeholders of Council managed facilities and land.
- Maintain currency and accuracy of Council's community facilities leasing database.
- Ensure compliance with Council controlled sport and community facilities with regards to the collection of data such as insurance and annual returns.
- Assist the Senior Leasing Officer with day to day administration and operation of the Leasing Unit and work effectively as a member of the Community Services Branch.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's