Learning & Development Advisor - Band 6
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Advisor - Band 6|
|Salary:||Band 6 - $45 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Bryony Reid|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 15:47|
- 15 Months
- Band 6
- ASAP Start
- Oversee and ensure effective delivery of the Corporate Training programs, and ensure alignment to the new organisational capability framework, commitments and requirements.
- End to end support to coordination and administration of L&D initiatives and programs.
- Promote available L&D opportunities to employees as well as driving a learning culture.
- Provide L&D advice to individuals, teams and programs, drawing on contemporary and innovative learning methods and options, including online and blended learning, to tailor approaches for differing levels of the organisation based on current and future capability and mandatory needs.
- Administer necessary evaluation methods to measure success of L&D programs and delivery and
- Oversee policy development within area of expertise and ensure policies are contemporary, accessible and promote a positive working environment.
- A tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Psychology, Organisational Development or related field and/or commensurate demonstrated experience in lieu of formal qualifications.
- Experience in designing, delivering and evaluating organisational training programs.
- Sound systems and data analysis skills, particularly in HR Information Systems and Learning Management Systems.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering end to end projects to ensure delivery of agreed outcomes on time and on budget.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or roles in Local Government, please contact Bryony Reid on (03) 8535 3111
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Strategic Communications Advisor
Contractor Safety Advisor
Band 7 - $96,509 - $108,000 plus superannuation
Human Resources Advisor - Contract
$45 per hour plus super
Coordinator of Risk
$50 - $55 per hour plus superannuation
Human Resources Contract EOI
$30 - $50 per hour plus superannuation