Learning and Development Administration Officer
|Job Title:||Learning and Development Administration Officer|
|Reference:||PC - 2 -2|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||February 04, 2020 11:36|
The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking tasks to support the delivery of Learning and Development initiative’s and programs with
the team. Also to assist in providing high level administrative support to the Senior Coordinator Culture and Capability.
- Provision of high level administrative support to the Senior Coordinator Culture and Capability and team.
- Coordination and administration of training scheduling using annual TONI data, WHS compliance requirements and attendance reporting
- Collation and reporting on training statistics for example, attendance, non-attendance and costs
- Assist with provision of sound advice in the areas of staff development and training to the Senior
- Coordinator Culture and Capability and Executive Manager People and Culture in order to inform Council Directorates and Management Groups
- Liaise with external providers of training to determine appropriate training options to address targeted training needs
- Manage relationships with external training providers, suppliers and Council’s Apprenticeship Network Provider
- Assist with the coordination and administration of apprentice and trainee contracts and reporting
- Manage the Work Experience Program, including coordinating placements and liaising with careers advisors
- Manage Council’s Fitness Passport Program, including approving applications and assisting staff with inquiries
- Support the delivery of well-being activities such as the Employee Assistance Program and mental health initiatives
- Support the facilitation of training events such as Apprentice and Trainee Induction and Apprentice Development Day.
- Experience in the use of various computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel)
- Experience in administering Learning Management System functions such as recording training and setting up events
- Ability to work within a small, dynamic and fast- paced team environment
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
- Solid understanding of Council’s roles and functions for the community
- Support the facilitation of training events such as Apprentice and Trainee Induction and Apprentice
- Current class C driver’s licence.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's