Lead Modifications Officer
|Job Title:||Lead Modifications Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2020 14:46|
The responsibilities of this role is to deliver the administration & technical functions of the modification process including preparing documents, assessing applications & providing general regulation & legislative advice to internal & external stakeholders.
This role would suit someone that has previous experience as a building surveying assistant, student or cadet building surveyor or a senior administrator from a building services environment & has knowledge of the Building Act & legislation, accompanied with relevant industry qualifications.
- Tertiary qualification in Building Surveying
- Detailed knowledge and application of the building industry, regulatory framework, current codes, regulations and standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think strategically, research and analyse information to identify trends in the environment and develop innovative solutions
- Extensive written communication skills with demonstrated ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate reports as well as recommendations on complex issues
- Initially a temporary position with the opportunity to apply for the permanent role
- Work flexibility available for suitable candidate
- Competitive hourly rate, reflective of industry experience
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other Administration roles in Local Government, please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3111.