|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 12:32|
This is a contract until the end of the year, providing landscape architectural advice and design and deliver a wide range of park and streetscape design projects, including the planning and development of Councils’s park network, playspace development and activity centre enhancements.
You will be involved in the assessment and provision of expert landscape architecture advice in relation to applications for planning permit referred from by planning unit and involvement in the preparation of neighbourhood activity centre masterplans and streetscape enhancement plans.
- Tertiary degree in Landscape Architecture, Horticultural Science, Urban Planning and Design, or equivalent.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, adobe suite and GIS mapping.
- An ability to design and deliver playspace projects.
- Long term contract roles with competitive hourly rates, flexible working hours available.
- Work for a highly committed organisation in the performance of their duties to contribute to ongoing productivity and improvement.
- Gain valuable experience at a Metropolitan Council.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume and electronic portfolio in Word format using the link below.