|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 10, 2020 19:46|
Reporting directly into the coordinator of landscape and design, you will be responsible for the masterplan development and implementation of landscape and urban design projects, such as dog parks, streetscape upgrades, infrastructure and open space projects.
You will need to have proven consultant management experience, with great communication to be successful in this role. Seeking someone with placemaking experience who is experienced in the delivery of open space projects.
This role will be working remotely with some requirement for site visits.
- A tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or other associated profession.
- AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign proficiency
- Placemaking expertise, ideally in a Local Government environment.
- Add to your portfolio with experience in an inner metro council.
- $45 - $55 per hour, with flexible working hours.
- Start ASAP!
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.