|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 11:46|
Reporting directly into the coordinator of landscape and design, you will develop innovative and sustainable landscape architectural solutions for both private and public realms, within established, renewal and urban growth areas ie. transitioning urban design from a planning phase into implementation phase.
You will manage complex projects and project teams involved in concept and design development, consultation, preparation of contract documentation including cost estimates and specifications, tendering of construction works, site supervision and project management. This may also require managing external consultants, including project scoping, technical brief preparation and procurement.
- A tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design or other associated profession.
- AutoCAD, Illustrator, InDesign proficiency
- Demonstrated experience in design development and project management with proven skills in delivering project outcomes within specific timelines and within allocated budgets.
- Secure work for 2020
- Add to your portfolio with experience in a growth are council.
- $50 - $60 per hour, with flexible working hours.
- Start ASAP!
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's