|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2019 17:33|
Working within the Urban and Infrastructure team, you will provide expert advice in landscape architecture, commercial streetscape and capital works projects. This role has a strong project management approach, you will supervise nominated works, manage contractors and consultants.
The successful candidate will need to have local government experience and experience managing external contractors/consultants.
- A tertiary qualification in Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, or other associated profession.
- Project management experience including liaison with an array of Council divisions, coordinating several conflicting and competing requirements.
- Prior public sector experience.
- September start
- Flexible working hours.
- Hourly rate - $45 - $55 p/h.
- Be part of a prestigious inner-metro council and add interesting projects to your folio.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.