Junior Urban Planner
|Job Title:||Junior Urban Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2019 15:32|
Council are also offering flexibility around hours worked each week, so could be suitable for planners who are still studying. This role is suited to planners in the beginning of their professional career, you will be conducting phone and counter duty so need to have strong communication skills.
If you have already conducted a student placement or indeed have experience in the public sector you are strongly encouraged to apply. This council is located in the South East and you will need to live commuting distance from there.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline. Or in the process of completing a tertiary qualification.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Public Sector experience is highly desirable, but not essential.
- Work while studying and gain additional experience in time for your graduation!
- Benefit from a supportive and collaborative culture within Local Government.
- Get your foot into Local Government.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at PSP on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.