|Job Title:||Junior Planner|
|Contact Name:||Emma Murphy|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 11:33|
This is a contract role with an option to secure work through the end of financial year.
You will be performing counter duty, along with processing some basic planning applications, extensions of time, secondary consents, etc. This council has a mix of both rural and suburban issues so it is a great opportunity to gain experience across a variety of planning issues.
This role is suited to a planner who has had 6-12 months’ professional experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Town Planning, Urban Studies, Environmental Planning or related discipline.
- Previous experience working in Local Government.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Immediate assignment, option to extend pending performance and budget allocation.
- Gain valuable experience in a Metropolitan Council.
- Potential for this role to transition into a permanent opportunity.
For a confidential discussion regarding this position and other opportunities within Metropolitan and Regional Victoria, please contact Emma Murphy at Public Sector People on (03) 8535 3111.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the link below.