IT Training & eLearning Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Training & eLearning Specialist|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 11:34|
This is a contract role commencing ASAP and finishing on the 24th of February 2020.
- Formulate and deliver individual and group training in line with the adopted change approach
- Create training materials and support materials including eLearning products
- Be a team player working with the project team and with internal stakeholder groups and to capture feedback and identify any issues related to the new systems
- Investigate and report on the analysis of processes and policies
- Participation in committees, change forums and input into policy/process development
- Awareness of and adherence to the council’s Risk Management Policy
To be successful in this role you must be an excellent communicator, problem solver and leader with a commitment to customer service and continuous improvement.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in IT Training or IT support
- A current Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Experience in developing, delivering and reviewing training programs including eLearning and supporting materials
- Experience with Adobe Captivate eLearning software or equivalent (preferred)
Siobhan Harris is an IT recruiter specializing in local government roles in Victoria.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's