IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Salary:||$33.19 p/h plus super|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2019 17:02|
- Enjoy variety in a technical role with a customer service focus
- Work close to home in Melbourne's outer north east
- ASAP start - apply today, start tomorrow!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of an IT Support Officer to join a Council in the north eastern suburbs. This opportunity is a 3 month temporary contract with an immediate start, 17 km from Melbourne's CBD.
The Information Technology service unit is seeking a new member for their team, to be a proactive IT Operations team member facilitating the completion of user requests to the agreed standards specified in Information Technology’s Best Value Quality & Cost Standards
Area of responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- User Requests- Ensure all user requests are followed through to completion
- Telecomms- Assist with identifying issues requiring 3rd party intervention
- Preventative maintenance- a proactive approach.
- System Security
- Well developed PC support skills and knowledge of relevant software and operating systems such as:-
- Have tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and some previous experience similar to position advertised - ideally with administering ERP/CMS / CRM
- Excellent documentation skills
- Working knowledge and hands on experience with: work flow and procedure analysis; developing training materials;
- A self-reliant problem solving ability, together with a sense of urgency is essential.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical and planning skills Experience
Intermediate MS SQL programming skills and understanding of relational databases
- 3-5 years Net development skills Web Skills HTML
- Intermediate programming and scripting skills using a variety of programming/scripting languages
- Must be able to analyse and problem solve complex application issues
- Committed to high quality customer service and change management