IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Start Date:||Early December 2021|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2021 16:03|
- Early December start date
- North East Melbourne location (approx. 23km from CBD)
- 3-month contract with possible extension
- $34 an hour + super
- Respond to Helpdesk calls and resolve as many issues as possible at a high quality.
- Perform daily on-site support visits and gauge customer satisfaction with follow up calls.
- Organise the supply and distribution of IT consumables such as Toner cartridges.
- Assist with distributing/ installing IT software when required and assist with the annual PC replacement rollout program.
- Assist with system security of user login and password maintenance and adhere to system security procedures.
- Responsible for configuration of devices.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Tertiary qualification (preferable in computing) or appropriate systems qualification would be an advantage.
- Well developed PC support skills and knowledge of relevant software and operating systems such as Windows 7 & Office 2010, Active Director and SCCM.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment, delivering excellent customer service.
- Will be required to work over the Christmas break (not including Public Holidays), can be flexible on days but support will be required throughout the festive period.
- Will be required to work on site full time throughout the contract.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's