IT Project Manager (Windows 10 / Office 365 Migration)
|Job Title:||IT Project Manager (Windows 10 / Office 365 Migration)|
|Reference:||PC - 10 - 16|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 06:15|
The successful candidate will plan, schedule and control activities to fulfill identified objectives of the Windows 10 / Office 365 Migration project. This will be completed by applying technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy requirements in accordance with established standards and Council’s Digital Strategy.
- Undertake responsibility for assigned project activities and results, identify milestones and monitor overall project progress, providing project tracking and oversight by managing and controlling project activities.
- Negotiate project resource commitments, develop project management plans and other relevant project management tools, provide regular status reporting and prepare executive reports as required.
- Using agile and other appropriate methodologies, effectively direct and coordinate all resources on project activities while managing risk, change, communication and stakeholder expectations.
- Manage technical resources to ensure delivery of technical solutions
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders to identify project approach, resource requirements and achieve management plan objectives related to Windows 10 and Office 365 migration, and ensure that assignments are made to complete deliverables within established time-frames and established quality levels.
- Responsible for working with a range of stakeholders to deliver results that have a mutual benefit
- Demonstrated experience and skills in delivering significant corporate projects, with relevant experience in leading teams in a project environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including workshop facilitation and proven ability to build consensus among stakeholder groups possessing diverse viewpoints and expertise.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to influence and communicate to varying levels of the organisation, using verbal, written, and visual presentation skills.
- Previous experience in delivering detailed reports is essential.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.