IT Integration Project Manager
|Job Title:||IT Integration Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2022 11:07|
- Immediate start date
- Initial 6-month contract with a possible extension
- Flexible work arrangement
- $135 hourly rate + super
This project is part of a HUGE digital transformation project and will enable the cost-effective data exchange between key systems currently in stance for replacement such as Finance, CRM, and P&R systems.
- Manage a project team of architects and analysts to achieve required business outcomes highlighted within the lean business case.
- Activities that are expected to be managed include functional and non-functional requirements capture, high-level and solution design, procurement and vendor implementation management, and establishment and implementation of a new system integration platform and network.
- Delivering a functional and robust foundational integration platform.
- Plan, implement and deliver agreed work products
- Risk and issue management
- Technical support documentation such as standard APIs to support further system integrations of the integration platform
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline (Business, Computer Science, or another technical field).
- Prince2, PMBoK or Agile qualification – desirable
- Significant project management experience implementing new integration platforms.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate end to end delivery of agreed project scope within tight deadlines, cost & quality restraints.
- Able to develop and maintain project management documentation such as PID’s, GANT Charts, Resource plans, budgeting, and financials.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Cheri Randell on 0466 699 297.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's