It Infrastructure Support Engineer (Information Technology)
|Job Title:||It Infrastructure Support Engineer (Information Technology)|
|Contact Name:||Luicia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 04:46|
As the successful candidate, you will maintain, protect and enhance key ICT systems, provide technical support and advice to customers (end users) across multiple locations, platforms and technologies and contribute to the activities of Technical Support staff responsible for the operational maintenance of the organisation’s ICT environment.
- Tertiary qualification with relevant work experience or a lesser formal qualification - such as Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Knowledge of a wide range of application software packages including Microsoft Office and Local Government Business Applications
- Experience with change management
- Knowledge of the following technologies would be an advantage - Cisco networking equipment, VMWare and Wintel
- Experience in a Local Government environment highly desirable
Alternatively, please email your current resume in Word format using the apply button TODAY!
Please note only relevant candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's