IT Help Desk Officer - Ringwood
|Job Title:||IT Help Desk Officer - Ringwood|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 11:17|
Eastern Suburbs location (Ringwood)
$33.19 + Super per hour
Our local government client in the Eastern Suburbs urgently requires an IT Help Desk Officer to support Council users with Council software applications and ICT projects.
- First line contact for IT issues related to desktop and mobility, hardware, network ad local login accounts, emailing and MS Office products.
- Maintain user accounts (Active Directory, Email and other Council systems)
- ICT project support
- Install and configure PC’s, laptops, printers and smart devices
If you pride yourself on your customer service skills and are available to start very soon please review the following client requirements:
- IT qualification
- Major experience in IT Help Desk Support
- Ideally some local government experience (not essential)
- Current drivers licence
- Advanced computer literacy with expertise in standard Council platforms including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Microsoft Windows Server, Desktop operating systems and mobile operating systems.
My name is Siobhan Harris I’m an IT Recruiter specialising in local government opportunities email@example.com 03 8535 3111