Internal Communications Advisor
|Job Title:||Internal Communications Advisor|
|Salary:||$47.80 p/h + super|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 17:35|
- Work through until end of Feb 2020
- Ability to work close to home in Melbourne's east
- Attractive pay rate
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Internal Communications Advisor to join a Council in Melbourne's eastern suburbs on a contract through until February 2020.
As the successful candidate you will be tasked with developing and implementing an internal communications strategy and program of work which reflects the priorities of the organisation, supports desired culture change, and enhances the way we communicate, engage with and connect employees.
- Demonstrated understanding of communication and engagement principles and practices including the effective use of multi-media and other tools.
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience in writing and editing for a variety of audiences.
- Experience in the development and implementation of successful communications and engagement strategies, programs and initiatives.
- Experience in working effectively with diverse groups of employees at all levels.
- Experience in working both autonomously and collaboratively as required and being self-directed to achieve the set objectives of the role.
- Experience in organising, planning, delivering and supporting a range of actual and virtual forums and communications and consultation events.
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or substantial experience in communications, public relations, marketing or similar.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's