Integrations & Applications Architect
|Job Title:||Integrations & Applications Architect|
|Contact Name:||Cheri Randell|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2022 14:33|
- Immediate Start
- Initial 3-month contract with the view to extend another 6-months
- Flexible working arrangement (Inner Melbourne location)
- $1000 daily rate + super
This role will begin as a 3-month contract with the view to be extended another 6-months beyond that.
- Expand on integration principles, patterns and standards that will govern the approach to application and data integration.
- Design and create data structures, data definition, data models and data flow diagrams.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of integration solutions, ensuring functional and non-functional objectives are met.
- Perform technical governance of integration and interfaces including definition of standard and vendor activities.
- Monitor, support and identify and resolve the system integration issues including checking for any issues with the operation of the new integration services.
- Support and work closely with analysts, system designers, and business owners to enhance the integration testing phase.
The following qualifications and/or experience are required for the position:
- Experience as a senior Integration Architect and previous experience within a large transformation project/ program is preferred.
- Extensive background in design and alignment of Azure integration technology and data strategy roadmaps.
- Understanding of Cloud based Integration platforms.
- Sound knowledge of integration technologies such as APIs, Web Services (REST & SOAP), ETL an file-based data exchange.
- Knowledge about various architectures and protocols such as MOM, XSLT, SOA, UDDI, EDA, REST, XML, FTP, WSDL, and SOAP.
- If successful in the role, you will be required to have an up-to-date National Police Check.
Job has Expired
GET SIMILAR JOBS LIKE THESE BY EMAIL
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's