Integrated Water Management Engineer
|Job Title:||Integrated Water Management Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Gleeson|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2020 17:17|
The role will focus of core activities such as:
- undertake project management at a high level, work with the current project managers/teams
- recognize the issues and progress and linkages between projects
- identify and commence work to overcome any issues and improve outcomes
- communicate outcomes and progress updates regularly to key stakeholders
- attend external meetings to contribute to projects status and pathways forward
- build relationships and understanding of objectives with key stakeholders and partners
- develop and articulate high-level presentations, reports, and status update for all audiences.
- current knowledge of water sensitive urban design or rainwater systems
- integrated water management case studies experience
- water treatment and waste developers
- urban development and/or
- local council water strategies.
Public Sector People has been Retained as an Exclusive recruitment partner for this assignment.
Please register your application online or direct enquiries for a Candidate Information Pack to:
Paul Gleeson (Business Leader- Search & Selection);
E – email@example.com