Injury Management Officer
|Job Title:||Injury Management Officer|
|Salary:||$44 per hour plus superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Vera Boon|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 17:17|
- Be a trusted advisor providing specialist support around injury management and return to work processes
- Enjoy working with stakeholders at all levels across Council
- Work close to home in the outer western suburbs
- Three-month temporary contract, full-time hours, immediate start!
Public Sector People are currently inviting applications for the role of Injury Management Officer to join a Council in the outer western suburbs. This opportunity is a three-month temporary contract with an immediate start, 45 km from Melbourne's CBD.
Working within the Corporate Services Directorate, you will support ill and injured workers in returning to work. Additionally, you will administer and reconcile WorkCover claims, and analyse injury data and identify injury trends to prepare recommendations for improvement across the Council.
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in a previous Injury Management role
- Sound knowledge of and practical experience with the Victorian Workers’ Compensation scheme
- Demonstrated experience managing complex WorkCover matters
- Proficiency across Elumina QuickClaim highly desirable
- Previous public sector experience highly desirable
- If successful, a police check will be required
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's