Infrastructure Planning Administration Officer
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Planning Administration Officer|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kettlewell|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 12:48|
Contract until end of May 2019 and will see the successful candidate responsible for; Preparing documentation, organising meetings, maintaining and registering submissions to the Infrastructure Planning Team relating to proposed developments, prepare & dispatch correspondence preparing reports for management.
- Previous & proven experience providing high quality Administration Support
- Experience within and Engineering office would be looked at favorably
- Posses excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to manage own time, with the ability to prioritise tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills in particular Word & Excel.
For a confidential discussion regarding this or other Administration or Customer Service roles in Local Government please contact Sarah Kettlewell on (03) 8535 3100.
Alternatively, please e-mail your current resume in Word format using the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's