Infrastructure Network Analyst
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Network Analyst|
|Reference:||PC - 7 - 18|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 06:16|
The Infrastructure Network Analyst provides high level professional competencies on strategic infrastructure network planning matters and leads and manages strategic analysis of the performance of the infrastructure networks to achieve translation of the Community and Corporate Plans.
- Analysis of the performance of the transport, flood-way, storm water and related Infrastructure networks; and
- Developing networks plans and strategies including funding options that address network deficiencies, particularly in relation to continued development and growth of the city; and
- Providing strategic infrastructure network advice to key stakeholders.
- Effectively translate governance and strategy into network plans that identify key infrastructure projects that align to corporate policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Lead and manage projects and multi-disciplinary teams to achieve effective outcomes, organisational acceptance of outcomes and productive working relationships.
- Participate in projects and multi-disciplinary teams to achieve effective outcomes, organisational acceptance of outcomes and productive working relationships.
- Develop clear and comprehensive documentation of strategic planning and management services through contracts, Corporate policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Research, develop and evaluate a range of strategic options for the planning, specification and delivery of cost effective infrastructure planning services.
- Demonstrated highly developed skills in and understanding of current and emerging issues and practices in strategic infrastructure planning, and knowledge of and achievement in network analysis and processes.
- Achievement in effectively leading and participating in multi-disciplinary teams and/or inter-organisational, inter-governmental teams; proven project management and complex professional problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated research, analytical, diagnostic and problem solving skills and experience in the identification, investigation and evaluation of infrastructure planning issues and their relevance to community and organisation policy directions.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.