Infrastructure Admin Officer (FIFO)
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Admin Officer (FIFO)|
|Salary:||$35-45 p/hour plus super|
|Start Date:||January 2020|
|Contact Name:||Lucia Schefermann|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2020 15:03|
- Temporary Assignment - 3 Months
- Pay Rate of $35-45 p/h plus super
- Opportunity to impact a remote council and community
General Requirements Include:
- Providing Administrative support to Infrastructure Executive Manager, Managers, Supervisors and Employees
- Development, documentation and review of Procedures, Processes and Flow and policies.
- Drafting business plans in consultation with executive Manager Infrastructure.
- Monitoring and presentation of budget Data
- Preparation of reports to Executive and Council
- Monitoring, preparation and recording of time sheets and staffing directives.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to achieve satisfactory outcomes for any other administration tasks as delegated
- Generation of all Infrastructure reports
- Record and report all incidents, Staff and Plant Equipment
- Assist with customer and team member enquiries
- Maintains up to date records of all Training, Licences, Tickets and Skills of all staff within Infrastructure Services
Does this sound like you? Click apply!
Previous experience in remote indigenous communities would be advantageous. Get in touch for more information!
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity or other positions within Local Government, please contact Lucia Schefermann on (03) 8535 3111 firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's