Information Technology Online Systems Developer
|Job Title:||Information Technology Online Systems Developer|
|Contact Name:||Paul Cullen|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2019 06:31|
This role will involve working with our regional council client based in Strathpine on a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will assist in the ongoing development, maintenance and continuous improvement of Council’s websites and digital services.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Council’s online services and applications; ensuring adherence to government and industry standards.
- Contribute to the future direction and ongoing enhancement of Council’s service offerings by identifying and actioning opportunities for business and process improvement.
- Actively participate in development activities including testing, reviews and development operations.
- Liaise with customers and stakeholders to develop web-based projects, ensuring alignment with other corporate systems.
- Develop integrations between core Council systems and other disparate applications, both internal and external to Council, using web services, APIs and other technologies.
- Provide technical advice on external applications.
- Demonstrated relevant experience in a similar role or a role requiring a similar skill set.
- Proficiency with website technologies and methodologies, including authoring, design, optimisation and management.
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure, and associated concepts.
- Well-developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Paul Cullen on (02) 9376 8200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Accountant (Contract)
$49.41 per hour plus superannuation
Senior Service Desk Analyst
$42 p/h + super
Contractor Safety Advisor
Band 7 - $96,509 - $108,000 plus superannuation
People Analytics Support Officer - HRIS (Contract)
$37.79 per hour plus superannuation
Coordinator of Risk
$50 - $55 per hour plus superannuation